Monday, January 25, 2010

Fingerprints & The Drawer of Death and Mutilation

Drugs in Fingerprints

Fingerprints can reveal drug use!  The oils and skin cells can be tested to reveal if the fingerprint(s) belong to a smoker, marijuana user, cocaine user, or even a coffee addict.

Remember: crime doesn't pay, especially if you abuse (even legal) drugs.  Not that I think this is a wise-spread practice, what with budget cuts everywhere.

 RJP_0005  
RJP_005 by atomicric
 
 
Shiny Drawer of Death and Mutilation
 
So, I have an orginizational problem.  I'm a frequent user of "junk drawers" or even general purpose drawers.  For instance, this is my "Kitchen Utensil" drawer:
 
 


Grippy shelf liner is there to make sure that the objects don't travel too far, but it is unofficially the Shiny Drawer of Death and Mutilation.  I believe that an upright container (such as an old tin that formerly housed alcohol) would suit for the non-injury inducing items, and a good knife block for the random knives that I have.  In the meantime, This drawer is off-limits to Bugs and such....until I get around to organizing it.

That's not really a fact, except for the fact that my organizational skills lack horribly.  But to those of you who utilize such drawers, I am here with you, sympathizing.

Late post due to my Dad dropping by for the night.  I'm thinking of continuing my daily adventures in a separate blog, linked here.  Good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment