Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Confessions, Day 1.

So, here it is. The beginning. I have absolutely no clue where to take this, so please bear with me as I stumble along in the blogosphere.

Today, being an average day, the fam awoke to the banging of the door at the crack of 11am. It was the bugman, coming to take care of our ant/mouse problem. Ants have been attacking en force our dishwasher and master bath. Yesterday as I was about to take my shower, I turned on the faucet and they poured out into the tub. A massacre ensued shortly thereafter.





Die! Die!

I assume they are searching for water, but they aren't helping with the rent, so they have to go. Same with the lone mouse that was spotted dashing below the dishwasher. Now, if the mouse had stood up and asked for the shirt and introduced himself as Gus-Gus, he might have had a place in the household. Alas, that did not happen - my mouse was mute. So out he goes.

Little man had his playtime, and the Bug is on an eating strike.
She wants nothing but PB&Js and candy. Well that changed starting today. I made her scrambled eggs and toast. No dice on the eggs, and the toast was eaten. She refused lunch, but ate her Tuna-Mac after a bit of guilt (not the whole starving children in Ethiopia route, but close). I am damned and determined to expand her eating habits. One cannot live on peanut butter alone! Plus she starts school next year - holy crap, wasn't I pregnant with her yesterday? - and three squares is the standard. Well, we might have to live on two, but you know how opinionated the little buggers can get. I can't wait to get to high school!
/sarcasm

Well, after supper, I went thru the computer and organized every last photo into a folder. Easy access! Next, the real photos. Oh Lord....

Then I decided to actually put some work in on this blog. I started by taking some pictures of my life:


and then came on here. Now I have a wiggly, chunky four-month old in my lap and a four year old standing next to me grinding her teeth. Oohhhhhh, shudder. I guess that's all in my brain for now - I need to get back to Mommying.

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like tons of fun. LOL You should take the bug to sumos she likes the chicken teriaki, and i miss you guys and need to come see you. anyway back to work. have fun


    John Mc

    ReplyDelete